Accredit your Organization
IAOCR Workforce Quality Accreditation
Unleash your organization’s full potential!
What is IAOCR Workforce Quality Accreditation (WQA)?
The Clinical Research Workforce Quality Accreditation was developed in collaboration with industry experts in response to demand from CROs and pharmaceutical companies. Awarded at the organizational level, IAOCR Workforce Quality Accreditation delivers:
- A systemised approach to achieving employer goals through increased workforce performance & engagement.
- Differentiation for service providers.
- Transparency for clients.
- Independent verification of embedded workforce competence and engagement of best practices.
- Reassurance of workforce quality globally.
- Improved employee attraction, engagement and retention through an enhanced employer brand experience.
- Improved workforce effectiveness and efficiency leading to reduced costs and reduced risks.
- Embedding of a ‘right first time’ and ‘quality built in’ approach through workforce best practice processes.
- Expediting new treatments to market.
- A distinctive and clearly recognizable quality mark.
Watch the video below to find out how IAOCR Workforce Quality Accreditation reduces risk to your research, your reputation and your patients
The 7-Step Process to Achieving WQA
WQA follows an established and robust 7 step process that can be bespoked for your organization. Each award level (Bronze, Silver & Gold) utilizes this 7 step process, designed to assess an organization’s workforce processes against a specific set of criteria.
Once a WQA award has been made, we also support organizations to actively promote their accreditated status to the industry. To find out more about how it all works works, please contact us.
Ongoing Quality Assurance
IAOCR Workforce Quality Accreditation (WQA) consists of an initial assessment, process improvement recommendations (if applicable) and award of the accreditation upon achieving the standard. Following award of the accreditation, the process includes ongoing risk based quality checks and tailored support to maintain your organization’s accreditation status.
Below are 2 case studies of a CRO and an NHS Site who achieved WQA:
- Syneos Health Workforce Excellence
- NHS – London North West University Healthcare Trust (Conducted in Partnership with GCSA (Global Clinical Site Assessment)
Accredit Your Organization
Our flexible approach allows us bespoke this accreditation assessment according to your organization’s specific requirements. Please contact us to set up an introductory call to find out more and share with us what you are looking for.